Wednesday, March 28, 2007

All Dressed Up...

To see life through the eyes of a child is a true blessing... one of the great joys of our day is getting dressed up. James is my perennial "choo-choo man" and Suzanne is well, she's all girl! I'm amazed at the innate difference I see between her and my boys. She likes to dress up and get pretty and what fun it is for mama!!

Please ignore the underware on the floor -- who knows how that got there!

Deep In Thought

She's got the whole world in her hands


Noah wanted to get in on the action too... trying out Suzanne's Easter Hat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

andrealyn said...

Love the pictures Beth! And by the way if you wouldn't have told me that was underware in the first picture, I would have never known!

Carla said...

Great pictures! I love that first one of Suzanne all dressed up and ready to hit the mall!

Brenda said...

Look at little Miss Suzanne all dressed up! Beth, your kids are adorable. Thanks for sharing!