Monday, August 6, 2007

Style?

I've had 3 kids... I'd say I'm stuck in a time warp but I really think that only applies if one had any sense of style in the first place. I don't always love the skin I'm in and it's certainly taken many differnt forms in the past 6 years. So, my feeble attempt at style today is going to come in the form of a shoe --- the problem is, I feel odd wearing a heel with jeans, but the what not to wear girls seems to think it's cool ---so, world, what do you think? Does it work, or not? (as a side note, taking a picture of ones own feet is a challenging thing to do!)




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Heather said...

Beth, I found your blog via the Copes' blog. You are too funny! Of course, in my humble opinion, heels always go with jeans.

Camilla said...

Beth us shorties need the heel... I always wear one with my jeans. Makes my legs look longer and thinner!

Grandma Martha said...

I like the heels -- just don't fall and break your neck or a kids' leg!!!!

andrealyn said...

Beth, I love the heels!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Beth....Heels all the way you hot mama!

WhyamIdoingthis said...

Oh My goodness....I totally just got a pair of black heels as my birthday present as my own reentry into womanhood after the lastest kiddo...crack me up how similar you and I are turning out to be. LOL. The heels look great.

KAI said...

The jeans and heels thing works well for ya!