Thursday, October 2, 2008

Decorating the New Place

Time to hang up some stuff!!

This is a gallery series of our Monarch caterpillars we had this summer. I got this frame at Michaels and had prints made at AdoramaPix I was very happy with the speed of service, selection, quality of print, and the price.

Mantel


I also did the Mantel. The prints are 8x10s that I took, made into Black and White and had printed at AdoramaPix. Simple frames from walmart and some decorative items from Target make for a nice display!

So, what do you think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KariAnnS said...

I think it looks great! Look at that fish tank too! Feels like home to me.

Brenda said...

That looks perfect! Looks like you are getting all settled in the new house.

Williams Family said...

Looks fantastic! Great tip on the photo printing, too - I'll definitely be checking them out!